Last ticket sold at 4:00 PM
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Pulling items for birthday parties and events according to the pull-list
• Set up of guest tables, seating, buffet station, beverage station, cake table and cleanliness of event space (windows, floor, etc.)
• Coordinate with the kitchen on food pick up and vessels
• Ensure party runs smooth according to timeline set on B.E.O.
• Troubleshoot any needs for the client
• Play games with the children
• Bus tables and maintain/replenish all stations
• Breakdown of event space (transport all set up items to the main warehouse, clean floor and guest tables/ seating, etc.)
Must be friendly, outgoing, work efficiently, able to lift boxes/ bins (25 pounds), have a reliable ride to work and able to work in outdoor conditions.
This job requires open availability on weekends and hours are not guaranteed week to week.
Submit Resume Here
Enjoy free admission, exclusive events and deals throughout the year, discounts inside the Zoo and more! Plus, your membership helps support our mission in conservation and education, making your Zoo better for you.